By Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg
- Leading authors evaluation cutting-edge of their box of research and supply their perspectives and views for destiny research
- Chapters are widely referenced to supply readers with a complete checklist of assets at the subject matters covered
- All chapters contain accomplished history info and are written in a transparent shape that also is available to the non-specialist
Read Online or Download Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Supplementations and Hormones is the longest-running serial released through educational Press. The Editorial Board displays services within the fields of hormone motion, nutrition motion, X-ray crystal constitution, body structure, and enzyme mechanisms. each quantity includes finished stories by way of top contributors.
Foreign overview of Cytology offers present advances and complete stories in telephone biology-both plant and animal. Articles handle constitution and keep watch over of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, keep an eye on of cellphone improvement and differentiation, and cellphone transformation and progress. Authored via many of the most well known scientists within the box, each one quantity presents up to date details and instructions for destiny study.
This e-book is aimed toward scholars taking classes on evolution in universities and faculties. Its method and its constitution are very diversified from previously-published evolution texts. The middle subject matter during this booklet is how evolution works by means of altering the process embryonic and post-embryonic improvement.
Transgenic animal applied sciences and the power to introduce useful genes into animals have revolutionized our skill to deal with advanced biomedical and organic questions, in addition to to make useful functions to construction agriculture. This well-illustrated instruction manual covers the technical elements of gene move in animals--from molecular the way to entire animal considerations--for the $64000 laboratory and household animal species.
- Behavioral Flexibility in Primates: Causes and Consequences (Developments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects)
- Epigenetics: Development and Disease: 61 (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- The Mitochondrion in the Germline and Early Development: 77 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Animal Models for Medications Screening to Treat Addiction: Volume 126 (International Review of Neurobiology)
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 194 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
Extra info for Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology)